BLS EDUCATION (BASIC LIFE SAFETY EDUCATION)
Established with the intention of providing the best safety education and training for the handling of injuries, BLS EDUCATION offers all its students the skill of learning Pediatric First Aid, Choking and Cardiac events (CPR) Child care safety. Our Instructors Team includes highly qualified Preschool teachers, Certified Healthcare Provider professionals and Nurses. We bring real life examples into the class room setting.
We have been providing great service since 2009; over Southern California. Our main focus is on providing knowledge and skills that meet the guidelines of requirement and regulation of State and Nation. We guarantee the highest level of customer service through online classes, instruction and in-person training (one-on-one or big groups).
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR.
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival.
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant.
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant.
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques.
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant.
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant.
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant.
- CPR with an advanced airway*
Who is this class for?
For healthcare providers – example:
- Future Medical student
- EMS personne
- Physician assistants
- Respiratory therapists
- Anyone who must have a credential documenting successful completion of a CPR course