Welcome to Basic Life Support – BLS Certification Test
1) How should you open the airway of an unconscious casualty?
2) How long would you check to see if an unconscious casualty is breathing normally?
3) You are a lone first aider and have an unconscious non-breathing adult, what should you do first?
4) Which is the correct ratio of chest compressions to rescue breaths for use in CPR of an adult casualty?
5) Which of the following is the correct sequence for the chain of survival?
6.) While performing CPR your chest compressions should be:
7.) Signs and symptoms of a heart attack include:
8. Which of the following is not a specific link in the Cardiac Chain of Survival?
9.) Another name for a heart attack is:
10.) You see an older man collapse. You perform an initial assessment and find the man has no movement or breathing. You begin CPR. How many chest compressions and rescue breaths do you perform in each cycle?